TERMS OF SERVICE
1. Our Promise
The Forward Coaching Group Ltd (T/A Forward Life Coaching) (‘we’) works hard to ensure that each session is planned and led to the highest standard of service. We are completely committed to helping you in your journey.
We only request details from you in order to process your enquiry and tailor the best coaching plan for you. We will only ever use the information that we collect lawfully and are fully compliant with the Data Protection Act (1998). We will never pass on any information you give to us to a third party without your express permission.
3.1 Sessions are to be paid fully in advance within three days of booking.
3.2 Forms of payment accepted:
We accept debit cards, credit cards and BACS. If you would prefer another form of payment, we can arrange this prior to the session. For packages comprising four sessions and more we are happy to agree a payment instalment plan as appropriate.
4. Purchases & Refunds
4.1 The purchase of a coaching session or package is binding and we do not offer refunds or cancellations once the programme has commenced. This includes coaching sessions and packages that are left uncompleted. Sessions cancelled with less than 24 hours-notice will not be refunded.
4.2 Any downloadable products purchased from our website are not eligible for a refund or cancellation.
5. Cancellation Policy
5.1 We understand that due to unforeseen circumstances, it may sometimes be necessary to cancel appointments. Our policy requires 48 hours’ notice for the cancellation of a session. Cancellations made within 48 hours of an appointment will incur 50% of the session fee. Cancellations made within 24 hours of an appointment will require 100% of the fee to be paid.
5.2 If an emergency or unavoidable situation leads The Forward Coaching Group Ltd to cancel your appointment, a full refund for the session cancelled will be provided, or appointments re-arranged.
6. Late Arrival
Please inform us that you are late as soon as you can. If we are able to, we will try and provide you with your full appointment time allocation. However, if this is not possible, the full session fee remains due and no part-refund will be made.
7. Contact between appointments
We are available to be contacted between scheduled sessions. Email or text contact is our preferred option and we will always aim to respond to you within 48 hours. Should substantial regular contact be required, fees will be discussed with the client.
8.1 We acknowledge that in the course of the sessions, you may share personal and confidential information and we agree not to use or disclose to any third party such information, with the following exceptions:
(a) Any use or disclosure authorised by you or required by law.
(b) Any use or disclosure which is necessary in order to prevent serious illegal activity or harm to you or others
(c) Any use or disclosure which is necessary to protect our rights or safety, and that of clients’ and others with whom we are working.
(d) Any information that is already in the public domain from another source
8.2 For the purposes of best practice and continued professional development, we may discuss and review our work with clients. However, any such reference would be heavily sanitised and would at no point and under any circumstance divulge any information that would disclose the identity of the client.
The success of the coaching programme will entirely depend on the client’s commitment to following the programme and actioning the plan agreed with the practitioner. In the case of Clinical Hypnosis and NLP, the desired outcome will largely depend on the susceptibility and motivation of the client.
2. The Forward Coaching Group Ltd (‘we’) are committed to protecting your privacy.
- What information we collect and why
- How we use that information
- How we will process that information
- It states your rights in respect of the information that we hold about you
4. What information we may collect:
4.1 You name, address, telephone number, email address, bank and payment card details. Information regarding your GP, medication and/or medical history. Information regarding the services we provide to you.
4.2 You may provide us with that information via email, telephone, post or in person, whilst engaging in a business contract with us, communicating with us via social media or via our website, by competing payments, by visiting our website, by downloading a product from our website.
5. What do we do with your information?
5.1 When you browse our website, we automatically receive your IP address, device information and cookies are used to improve your user experience and improve the service we provide by analysing the interaction with our website.
5.2 We may keep a record of your communication to help resolve issues you may be facing. We may use you email address or contact number (via text) to inform you about our services and/or new products and services. You may wish to opt out from receiving emails and/or texts about new products and services; if this is the case, please let us know.
5.3 We use this data in order to deliver our services of Life Coaching, Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP), Hypnotherapy and Mediation.
5.4 When you enter into a contract with us to receive our services, you give us clear consent to process your personal data for this purpose.
6. We comply with our obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We keep personal data up to date, we store and destroy securely, we do not collect or retain excessive amounts of data, we protect personal data from loss, misuse and unauthorised access and disclosure. Due to the fact that the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure, we cannot guarantee the security of the data transmitted via our site or via internet communication. However, we will do our best to protect your personal data and we will use strict procedures to prevent unauthorised access.
7. We reserve the right to publicly share comments or data that you have yourself shared publicly, such as Google reviews or comments on social media. Should we wish to use any other data for marketing purposes – such as newsletters or articles- this would be subject to you providing your consent.
The Forward Coaching Group Ltd
Company Number 12329797 | Registered in England & Wales